After passing MCi, its required compolsory to do internship for 1 one year in any Indian Medical College and subjects during Internship and duration
By Live Dr - Mon Nov 03, 4:25 am
Balaji 20 July, 2011, 8:48
some chinese MEDICAL universities will give provisional registration after 41/2 years with out doing internship.Attestate it with Embassy of india along with other certificates from universities submite them in mci then u can attend for exam(FMGE) if u pass u can do internship in india after taking provisional registration from MCI and applying for any state provisional registration to do 1 year internship(45 days sick leaves are allowed).If u dont pass MCI u can do internship in china (once u done internship in china satisfying MCI norms of internship u no need to do it again in India after passing exam u will stright away receives permenent registration from MCi with out doing internship in india).After getting permenent registration from MCI u need to do State registration from respective states if u want to appear for PG exams.If u want to do private practce no need of state registration, if u want to do gov job u may need to have state registation.
After passing MCi, its mandatory to do internship for 1 year in any Indian Medical College ( We can choose the college we want to do internship) to get the permanent registration. When we pass MCi , we will b just given a temporary registration, and after finishing 1 year internship, we will b provided with the permanent registration by MCI. But we wont b paid for this. Payment will b given only to those students who hav done their mbbs in India only, not to us
Acording to the present condition, it seems u cant do it in India before passing out the exam.. U r suppoosed to complete the whole course in China including the internship, n only then u r eligible to appear for the test…
After passing out, u hav to do it again in India, in a college that we choose,
balaji wrote on 20 July, 2011, 8:48
As per posts posted by u all , it seems tthat you all are not clear about the interns well me to same but the idea which i got after inquiry with embassy, mci and dnb and other foreign medical graduates the whole senario goes like this,
1. when you go back to india u need to apply for the mci and u can apply for it only if you have deegree certi , well chinese uni will not give u deegree certi unless u done interns,
2. you cant apply for internship in india without mci so it makes sense we need to do it in china itself.
3. Though some of uni agrees to give u deegre certi but in form for the applications of mci u need to mention about the internship.
4. when u go back with complete degree certi after doing interns in china you clear mci you get the provisional registration ,
5. taking this provisional registration u need to apply for any perticular state medical council writting the choice of the city u want to do and according to the vacancy they give u posting , and diffrent states have diffrent fees for eg. i m from gujarat presently fees is 26,000rs and it is planned to make 1lakh by 2008.
SO DONT EVER THINK THAT INDIAN HOSPITALS PAY U IN UR INTERNS ………………
6.so after dual internship and clearing mci exam you give all the certi to mci they give you permenant registration.
The total duration of Internship at AIIMS is one year on rotation basis. The details of Posting are as
Medicine -1 ½ months
Surgery -1 ½ months
Rural -3 months
Paediatrics -1 month
Obst. & Gynae. -1 month
Casualty -1 month
Anaesthesiology -15 days
Ophthalmology -15 days
Elective -2 months
Total 12 months
During Internship emphasis will be laid on practical “hands-on” experience. The concerned departments
will be encouraged to develop a diary / log book which gives details of tasks / cases to be seen by the