12/18/2017

best blog for doctors only in livedr.org

By Live Dr - Thu Mar 18, 1:04 pm

With deep pains (and tears in my eyes), i am sorry to inform
You that
Yesterday morning, one of my dear friend’s elder son (Mr.
Aditya Suresh
Joshi), age 19, studying in 1st year of engineering, died in
Keshvani
Hospital, Mumbai. He was admitted in Keshavani Hospital as
burned patient.

Reason 4 days back this boy had gone to Amravati (One of the
district
placelocated in State of Maharashtra) on study tour. After
their study was
over, he, his classmates & his teachers, all of them were
standing on
“Badnera”railway station to catch the train. “Badnera” is the
name of the
railway station for “Amravati “city. As soon as they arrived
on Badnera
Railway station, many of them started taking pictures of their
friends
using “Mobile Phones” and/or “Digital Camera”.  One of them
complained
that, in his camera, he was not able to capture more number of
friends in
one frame. He was not able to catch the angle.  Another boy
suggested that
let’s climb on train boogie and take picture so that all of
them can be
accommodated in single frame.

At that there was one goods wagon (all of them were oil
tankers)
trainresting between 2 main railway lines.

Kumar Aditya climbed up oil boogie. Above his head, 40,000
volts
electrical
line was passing through. As soon as he clicked the digital
camera 40,000
volt current passed through the camera flash light to his
camera and then
from his camera to his fingers and then from his fingers to
his body. All
this happened within fraction of minutes. Next moment he was
thrown from
the top. His body was half burned on the spot.

At that time, his father (my friend) was traveling in Bangkok.
His many
friends in Pune came to know about this via mobile SMS. They
instantly
arranged air ambulance in Amravati and his burned body was
brought to
Keshavani Hospital, Mumbai.  i was told that this is the best
hospital in
Mumbai.  For 1 and 1/2 day or so he was talking to his
relatives. When he
was  admitted  to  the  hospital,  at  that  time only, doctor
informed
his

relatives  that don’t keep great hopes. Because of lot of
complex issues
in
half burned body? He died yesterday morning.

Now how many of us are aware about this technological
threats &
dangers?  Honestly, Kumar Aditya and his father were not
aware. His
family was not aware. Our entire friend circle of more
than 12,000, we
were not aware. Now should we call ourselves as fully educated
and
fully knowledgeable people? Think of it. Please avoid
mobile phones on
petrol outlets.  Please avoid talking on mobile phones while
driving.  i also know many of my friends who do not bother
about this
good  suggestion and each one of them have opted for “Chalta
Hai Yaar
Attitude”.   Please avoid talking on mobile phones while
they are in
charging mode. Avoid charging mobile phones near your bed
and/or near
wooden furniture.  Avoid mobile phones near high voltage
electrical
lines like railway stations and use flash lights. My friend,
his
family members and we all friends learned our lesson with
loss of
young life.  Now would you like to empower your friends about
this
accident so as to avoid future accidents? We can save
human life by
empowering all the IT users who are in your network? i have
done “My
Karma  {with  deep pains & tears in my eyes}” by
empowering You about
this horrible experience.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *

There was another incident too, few years ago…..wanted to share with
u

A guy tried to check an oil tanker with light in his mobile as it was
dark. It immediately got ignited.

U can search for this in the Youtube…..

______________________________

__

Who are we? Hindu or Muslim !!

Then why is there an ‘Ali’ in Diwali and ‘Ram’ in Ramzan?

Help the world in being united and spread this message as far as you
can…


“Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass…
it’s about learning how to dance in the rain!”

Leave a Reply