Doctors warn about ear damage read this to prevent your ear from a tympanic membrane tear or being deaf
By Live Dr - Sun Feb 15, 5:51 pm
Human ear can be separated in to three parts namely 1.outer ear 2.inner ear 3.middle ear
The Tympanic membrane is the soft and permeable membrane found in between the outer
and the middle ear. which actually amplify the sound and plays the important role of maintaining
the balance of the body.
So this article concentrates ,how can you prevent your ear from a tympanic tear
- When some one slaps over your cheeks just next to the ear ,air gets blown in and shatters the tympanum
- Accidents[falling down aside the ground] which tend to damage the soft bone part of the inner ear which may lead to the
- A sudden noise of over 120 decibel close to your ear [ listening loud music,crackers,sudden alarm,mobile ringtone] can make the maximum defect
- When you try digging the dirt inside your ears
- Keeo out of viral/ bacterial Infection ,chances are there for getting puss[green thick fluid]
along the tympanic membrane
- As the tympanic membrane is just a smooth membrane the chances of damaging is high if you are always not taking care of your ears. So when ever you feel you have some troubles in the ear better don’t make it more complicated. Finally if you are sure you have got some infection in your ear, better use the ear buds to Clean the ear and never allow water particles to contact the inner ear
- So better safe guard your ear at any situation because its one of the delicate organ of the human body.
- Don’t try shaving the hairs over the ear as they look very odd, generally hairs play a vital role in the metabolism process and they prevent the dust particles , virus, bacteria and other protazoans enter the ear
TYMPANIC TEAR !?
- When you find yourself kinda itching inside the ears quite frequently or you guess your hearing capacity had reduced then you have to take a few more important moves
- Don’t complicate the problem by handling yourself,better consult the doctor
- Audiogram will be the test which the doctors usually do to find out how much tear you have got in the tympanum and they can only decide according to the
Degree of damage
- Most probably doctors will try to stitch the tear by operating the ear, suppose if the damage level is high then you may have to lose your ear or the last try is to use an EAR machine