MCI Medical Council of India corruption scandal against the President MCI
By Live Dr - Sat Jun 20, 1:23 pm
President MCI most corrupt person
1) Dr Ketan Desai, President, Medical Council of India is the most corrupt officer in the entire country. Dr. Ketan Desai holds the post of President, Medical Council of India, for his second term from 1st March 2009.
2) In the past he was the President, Medical Council of India in the year 2001, but due to his huge earning of money and corrupt practices, he was given strictures by the Honourable Delhi High Court in the year 2001-02, in the case of Mr Bhalla V/s Government of India and others. And he was ordered by the Honourable High Court to be removed from the post of President, of Medical Council of India and even from the membersip of Medical Council of India .
3) By that order of Honourable Delhi high court a C.B.I. enquiry was started against Dr Ketan Desai which is still pending.
4) By his corrupt practices he has earned huge amount of money and he has made a very big Palacial Bungalow in Ahmedabad behind Rajpath club at 7 , Friends Avenue which is worth more than Rs Two hundred Crores.
5) Dr Ketan Desai lives in a very luxurious life and he spends every month more than Rs 50, 000 Rs in flights between Delhi Ahmedabad and other parts of the country. And at least Twenty lacs Rs per month for living in 5-7 star hotels in the country.
6) A part from his palacial bungalow of Rs 200 Crores behind Rajpath at Aghmedabad , he owns more than twenty five flats in different cities like Delhi Ahmedabad , Ooty, Trivandurum and other parts of the country worth more than 500 Crores In addition to this he owns more than twenty plots/Lands in different cities including Delhi , Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai etc which are itself worth of at least Seven hundred Crores.
7) He has accounts in Swiss banks in which there is huge amount of money.
8) He very frequently keeps visiting abroad in view of his corrupt practices and investing money in different countries abroad.
9) After the strictures passed by the Honorable Delhi High Court in 2001-02, he was forced out by the order of Honorable Delhi High Court from the post of President of Medical Council of India and even debarred from the membership of Medical Council of India and came into Grip of CBI and thus he remained suspended for nearly eight years from these posts. But again on the Ist March 2009 he grabbed the post of President Medical Council of India by all illegal means.
10) Apart form being on the post of President, Medical Council of India, He also holds the post of Head of the Department of Urology at BJ Medical College Ahmedabad, thus holding two posts simultaneously, is again an illegal phenomenon.
11) He charges crores and crores of rupees from the private medical colleges in the country. But no medical college person can speak against him because without his consent no medical college can get the approval . As your kind self must have heard about the Manipal Medical college, which is supposed to be one of the good medical college, but its permission was withdrawn due to non payment to Dr Ketan Desai.
12) His corrupt practices in Medical council of India are being assisted by Mr Shetalwad , who is the secretary of Medical Council of India (MCI). He is a very close friend of Dr Ketan Desai. Before becoming Secretary , MCI both were living together in same apartments , and after this Dr Ketan Desai moved to his palacial apartment. Dr Ketan Desai still owns four Flats in this apartments in Ahmedabad.
Thus Dr Ketan Desai, a Professor at Government BJ Medical college , can have more that 3000 crores (Rs Three thousand crores) worth. This is possible only because of his corrupt practices.
Thus you please are requested to take appropriate action and punish , and set an example by punishing a most corrupt officer of the country like Dr Ketan Desai
President MCI- The most Genuine and Honest person
Innovative, dynamic and punctilious. But what makes Dr Ketan Desai stand out from the rest is his legendary which is fortified by the continued achievements during his illustrious yet testing career. Dr Desai’s career has been a relentless endeavour of great contributions to the global medical space and the global community as a whole. The enviable trace of ascendancy to key positions, some being the youngest ever President of the Gujarat Medical Council, Medical Council of India and Indian Medical Association are only a corollary of the invaluable expertise and leadership traits of Dr Desai’s unflappable persona. He also has a unique distinction of being the youngest teacher member of the Senate, Academic & Executive Council of the Gujarat University and also the youngest ever Dean of its Faculty of Medicine.
Success is emulated by few and envied by many, Dr Desai’s case being a classic example. Dr. Desai’s tryst to structure the Indian Medical fraternity and carve a niche for it in the global horizon was never a bed of roses. Malignant allegations followed by a CBI enquiry pressed Dr. Ketan Desai in testing waters. During this ordeal, Dr. Desai stepped down from the esteemed post of MCI president in the greater interest of the organization. But with the grit to prove innocence and to emerge a trustworthy guardian and student of the Indian Medical fraternity, Dr Desai rose above all the slander and challenges he was faced with. After the trials that lasted for more than a year, the High Court granted Dr. Desai a clean chit and all the allegations against him were deemed appallingly baseless with all the enquiries being called off. The Indian medical fraternity was saved of a great loss and Dr Desai was deservedly reinstated an elite member of the MCI and continues to contribute dutifully.
For all the rare distinctions he has been richly and rightly adorned by several Awards, Prizes and Honors, which include Fellowship of Royal College, U.K., B.C. Roy National Award for his eminence as medical teacher, Eminent Medical Men Award and the list goes on.
An Academician par excellence, a Teacher to his core, a Researcher of notable eminence, an Administrator of proven prominence and above all a sensitive and responsive human being , Dr Desai remains a legendary manifestation of the Indian medical fraternity.