MCI Screening Test-Sep,09:Check application status serious malware warning
By Live Dr - Sat Sep 12, 6:01 am
If your site is currently being reported to StopBadware by one of our data partners (symptoms may include a Google “This Site May Harm Your Computer” warning, a Firefox “Attack Site” warning, or your site being listed with “Current Activity” in our Clearinghouse), follow these steps to get your site removed from our partners’ badware lists:
1) Locate and remove all badware and badware-distributing code on your website, and fix the security vulnerabilities that allowed the code to be placed on your site. Fixing security vulnerabilities will help prevent future attacks, reducing the probability that your site will receive a warning again. For help, see these resources:
- Tips for Cleaning & Securing Your Website: Learn about common hacking attacks and security issues that can cause legitimate websites to become badware distributors, and ways to clean and secure websites that have been attacked.
- BadwareBusters.org: The volunteer members of our online community can help you discover problems on your site and can teach you how to protect your site in the future.
2) If your site is being reported to StopBadware by Google, request a review from Google’s Webmaster Tools:
- Log into Google Webmaster Tools. If you do not yet have a Webmaster Tools account, you can create one for free.
- Ensure that you are verified as the owner of your website.
- Follow Google’s instructions for requesting a review.
3) If your site is being reported to StopBadware by Sunbelt Software, or if the steps above have not led to a satisfactory resolution, you may request an independent review by StopBadware.
While some reviews are resolved within a business day, others may take several days (typically no longer than two weeks, but often shorter). The best way to ensure a speedy resolution is to follow the steps above and to be certain that your site is badware-free before requesting a review.
To request an independent review by StopBadware:
- Search for your site in our Badware Website Clearinghouse.
- Find your site in the search results and click the link for your site. You will be taken to the StopBadware.org report page for your site.
- Click the “Request an independent review of partners’ findings” button underneath the “Current Activity” section of the report.
- Fill out and submit the review form.
just ignore that
just ignore that
just ignore that and keep surfing nothing to worry